Monday, September 2, 2013

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Labor Day!

I know I did! (Even though the weather was a little crazy where I'm at.lots of rain.) I even slept in until 8a.m.! That never happens to me, I'm always up by 5 a.m...ok, ok..let me clarify I wake at 5 a.m. but refuse to get out of bed until 6 a.m.

I just wanted to share with you something that I recently discovered..I'm a little bit of a product junkie, it's a sickness I know..it's called Diamond Candles



Ever hear of these? They're really cool. As they burn down they reveal a foil wrapped ring that can be worth up to $5000 dollars.

Check out their website Diamond Candles. 

I just placed an order of some of my favorite scents..when they come I'll update you with my own personal pictures. I ordered 3 and had a "buy 2 get 1" free coupon. When my order was complete they gave me the option to share a 20% with all of you.  Click here for coupon.  I think that these would make great gifts for those people that are hard to shop for, who doesn't love a good smelling candle that includes something shiny for your finger!

And just to clarify I wasn't compensated for this product.

~Nicole
XOXO

Comment below and let me know if you've ever seen these or have one of your own, I'm dying to know.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole, I have never heard of these. It would be so neat to be the "winner" of the big shiny diamond, wouldn't it??
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cindy, yes it would! I think it's safe to say that anything sparkly would make a girly-girl happy, don't you think? I can't wait to get mine! Most of the people on their website had their rings appraised and most were worth at least $100, not bad for a $25 candle.

      Have a great day!!
      Nicole

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea! Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVE anything candle. :)

    Happy day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Karianne!

      ~Nicole

      Delete
  3. Nicole, what happened to the posts, girl?? I nominated your blog for the Liebster this morning ...are you still blogging? You can read about it here...http://diybeautify.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-leibster-nominees.html#axzz2hcfCAPro
    I hope you'll participate!
    Miss getting your cheery comments :)
    Cindy @ Diy beautify

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from each of you! If something strikes your fancy please let me know!